Wednesday, September 13, 2017

I am back...for real this time!

The last time I posted something on my blog was about 2 years ago!!! I thought I was going to keep up with it then but life got in the way and it did not happen. As I was reading through my old blog posts for inspiration for one of my graduate classes a light bulb went off in my head. I was trying too hard on what to write about and that is why I hit a dead end before. What does that mean? From here on out my blog is going to be fun things...different things I have learned along the way in the past few years since I was in college, the fun things I do, the antics that go on in the world of 4-H, funny stories, basically it is just going to be what happens in my life and what I learn from it! Blogging is a great way to document things and ideas and look back on them in the future. If no one reads it that's okay I am doing it for myself! So if you are a reader of my blog THANK YOU!!!

Alright people buckle up it's going to be a bumpy ride....

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited to see this blog kick off again!!

    Thank you for sharing!

    P.S. - You are going need to update your blog header...Not a Senior any more :)

    ReplyDelete