Thursday, October 24, 2013

Kentucky Bound and Down!

The last time I was in Louisville, Kentucky I was a freshman in college and competing in the 4-H Eastern National Round-Up Hippology contest. I was representing my AMAZING home state of New Jersey! I honestly thought that I would never get a chance to go back down to that amazing state but I am super excited to say that I will be heading there bright and early on Tuesday morning!!! This time I am not going to the Round-Up (although I wish I was!) and I am not going as a contestant but rather an Exhibitor at the National FFA Convention! I know I have made it to the big league now, I will be heading down with my fellow student teachers and get to work the AWESOME Penn State Booth! Since I have never been to the National FFA Convention I am super excited to walk around, take it all in, and get some really cool resources!!!

Although it is hard for me to contain my excitement I have TONS of things to do between now and then! Have no fear, I will get them all done and I will posting some blog posts about my experiences at convention so please stay tuned!



**Thank you all for reading my blog and leaving your comments! I LOVE reading them and sharing my journey with you all!! **

No comments:

Post a Comment